Wednesday, October 17, 2007

CARNEGIE HALL

I Just rubbed my eyes full of mascara, that is how tired I am, but I must at least begin this entry!

I sang at Carnegie Hall. I mentioned, at least twice, that this day was coming, but I never told you about it! I never told you about the day of, the day of rehearsals the afternoon before, the artists, the glory, the excitement. EVERYTHING!

How many times do you get to say this and mean it? IT WAS FABULOUS!!!!! No better word! Roger Mcguinn, Phoebe Snow, Shawn Colvin, Ryan Shaw! They loved us and we loved them. All was right in the world! To not only share the stage with Fools For April but also with these true artists was just about the only way I could have seen myself spending my last moments singing.

On stage and bloody Carny Hall (as Dean refers to it in English accent).

There's more, more, more! But to sleep I must. I believe that sleep is a large part of healing and I only have 2 more days to heal....so...

Goodnight!
x Red Out Loud

No comments: