Monday, October 27, 2008

Follow Through

You never called me. Like you said you would, time and time again. Guess you really liked her better, though you didn't lay with me that way. Misleading is the name of you game. So you never called.

I wonder why you said you would. I mean, why bother, I guess, if it's not there, its not there, right? Why bother is a question I could ask myself as well I suppose. It is all just one big circle when it all comes down to it, after all. I mean I will likely not call the other him. It is just not worth it. Where would the fun be in consistency anyway.

What is it about our generation, we are all on a quest for something bigger and better. For the next big thing, a quest for awesomeness. Boredom is our most common nightmare, and we fight it. And then we walk alone. And we like it. Because alone, that can't possibly get boring.

It's just easier that way.

Tonight he explained regular was not for him, he wanted to spice it up some. My hot
neighbor's HOTTER brother. yummy. And the sexual tension raged between us. Yet we did not spice it up. Not even a little.

Though we did make a second date, if that is what it was....

We are going to the shooting range next Saturday.

And even though I love that I am sitting alone my bed now, hearing moaning from the apartment behind mine and Rosi Golan singing to me from my small computer speakers, the best part being that I am alone, I do wish one of the 3 "he's in this entry were next to me.

Fuck boring. A warm body is nicer then nobody.

At least it was.

It is only now that I realize the moaning was just Stuart snoring. Guess my next door neighbor is alone tonight too.

x, Red Out Loud

ps Stuart is my dog.

No comments: