Tuesday, November 6, 2007

ummmmmm.....

Let's see....

I was traveling remote parts of the world for the last 10 days with no access to a computer let alone the internet?

Do you believe that?

If you did, would it be a reasonable excuse for my unreasonable behavior??

It has officially been over 10 days since I have updated this blog during an oh so important part of my life. I have ignored you! All of you! And I think really ignoring this blog means I have ignored myself. So I apologize, to you and, well, to myself!

So, no, the truth is, I was NOT traveling far distances, I WISH! Actually I have just been somewhat busy! I am busying myself through the mid point of my recovery process, because I began to fear for my sanity if I otherwise chose to continue sitting still and silent.

And man have I gotten busy!

I spent many years planning parties, did I ever tell you that? I promoted a saturday night party at a loud night club for 2 years straight. Then I started a job at a promotions company throwing even more parties! Yes....all kinds of parties, social, corporate, you name it. This holiday season, in my absence, they have become quite busy and I have decided that in my semi silence I will be able to consult with them on their corporate events. Woo hoo! It means commission and potential $$$$$$$$$$. Which, did I mention, I am in desperate need of.

In addition to my yet to be seen salaried job at Impulse, I have another un-salaried position working for The New York Songwriters Circle! This is a corporation I have worked for for years on a volunteer basis, hosting a show each month and booking the songwriters who play the show. Now we run an annual contest and recently have decided to incorporate ourselves. NOOOO this does not mean money, this means looking for money and working as though we are making it already! Not that I am complaining in any way, shape, or form. Working with songwriters is one of my favorite past times as a songwriter, but this is taking up loads of my worth-at-least-a-$1 time! And in addition this this!!!I am starting a company and website called Rebel Spirit Music with many details to tie up before our website launch on December 5th. Who am I doing this with you might ask?!

MY RECENT EX BOYFRIEND.

That is right people. My recent ex boyfriend who was once my boyfriend decided that LAST SUNDAY would be a great time to, well, DUMP me....ON THE PHONE!

In his defense- he did so because it would be easier that way. NOT SURE WHY THAT IS A GOOD DEFENSE, but seriously I do understand it. We have always had a volatile relationship and every time we break up for the right reasons in person it seems to be the wrong time, so he tried the phone!

Well it didn't work. I knew he was right when he did it, but for some reason my heart mixed with a little bit of my ego thought that it was totally wrong to dump your love of 7 months over the phone. We needed in person time, right?! You can't just drop something for no good reason and do it over the phone!

I should probably back up this "what was really an inevitable" break up with what were our "problems." We are from two separate worlds, or countries, two separate educational background, two separate financial backgrounds. BIGGEST DIFFERENCE is our religions.

TO BE CONTINUED

(sorry my busy schedule makes me tired by 10 pm) (SAD)

1 comment:

Becka Robinson said...

wow...lots of craziness going on for you. but at least life is exciting. I'm excited to see how your new business venture grows! and so sorry about the ex. :(