Friday, September 25, 2009

wanna hear something funny...

After all this, I miss my voice and myself. I am applying to grad schools in social work. My friend Scott said, wow, that is so not you. He is right. I told him the truth is, I want to pursue my voice again. I want to do what it takes to make it sing musicals again, the way it used to. I want to act and sing again. I have been sabotaging myself since I injured my cords the first time and I am spent. I have wasted 6 years treating myself like shit. I want it back. I am 28 and I want it back. I am told, 28, is not so old. Why will I spend my day tomorrow applying to school. Because I want to keep my life logical. I want to appease my parents and I am incredibly interested in human beings and the psychosocial dynamic. that is actually the truth. But what do I want. I want to sing. I want my voice to be the easiest part of me again. I want to achieve what I have convinced myself is the impossible, cause its not. I want.

No comments: