Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Karma

All of my friends are falling in love around me. The good ones and the bad ones. The ones who deserve it and the ones who don't. And I am still standing here. Closed for business. Do you think its because I keep him around? Maybe if I dropped it all with him, even the e mails back and forth, maybe I'd move on. And maybe my energy would shift, or something cheesy like that?

Who knows, I don't know, I don't get it. It's not as though I am not happy for everyone around me. I am just wondering why I don't deserve it too. How passive does that sound!

I'm too extreme. I'm in for one day, out the next, I rotate men like I wash my hair. Every two days and there is another one in the mix (bed). I thought Charlotte would warm me up, apparently it's not enough.

Is this lack of integrity bringing me bad energy? If I treated myself with just smallest degree of respect, would things turn right? I don't know. I don't know if I care. I don't know if I just find this way easier. No falls, good or bad, no need to be picked up, good or bad. None of it.

All I know, is I must be missing a step or two.

No comments: