Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm mobile!

I have managed enough free time on my hands to figure out this whole blog on the go phenom! And now I can kill time on my busride home to new jersey! Woo hoo! I just switched my seat. I was next to a woman who would not stop fanning herself! And I do not need to be fanned. Her 50+ years indicated her hot flash might mean otherwise. Or she was just trying to get rid of me. Either way it worked and here I am!

Have I mentioned yet that I'm thinking of heading to Malawi for two months this winter. Well I have not told many folks. It sounds a lot luke something I say I'll do bet never end up doing. Only I appear to Be following the steps. I have the cause, the organization and a meeting with my potential partner volunteer!

I can't imagine letting canal room know. I feel as though they will feel betrayed and I don't know how to follow through. I also have no idea where I'll go when I return? I do know at this point I feel a touch worthless, as though my job provides nothing to not grateful people (aka selfish, struggling artists). I'd like to do more. Who knows if self or selfless reward I'm searching for. But I know I want more.

No comments: